Monday, August 5, 2013

Renewal

Hello hello everyone! It has been more than a year since I have last posted something on this website. I've had a craving to write lately, and I figured there's no better way than to express myself for all of you, my audience, to read. Judge me as you will, My opinions are definitely strong and well stated. Of course, I am open to all ideas. In the next couple of days, I will be tinkering with the site, so don't panic if you see strange things on the site. All formatting will... eventually.. be done, and the site will be back to looking clean and organized. In fact, I didn't leave it looking too bad actually! Anyway, I'll be in and out of posting, but I will get around to posting regularly. New features will come up. I really enjoyed doing my Twitter Quotes series, and I will certainly bring that back along with anything else I can think of. As always, I am open for topic suggestions! You all know the drill.....

..... Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment