Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What To Expect

Heading out to Tampa this morning! School is starting for me soon (the 26th to be exact). Busy moving stuff into the condo, should be fun. I've downloaded the Blogger mobile app for my phone, which will make it a little easier for me to post on the go.

I already mentioned in my last post that I will definitely be bringing back the Twitter Quotes series. I'm on Twitter more often than any other social networking platform, and when I see something that interests me, I will definitely share it. However, I'm having trouble thinking of another 'series' to entertain you all with.

I'm thinking of creating an alternative news series, which would be exactly what it sounds like. Maybe I'll even do a comedy news series, sort of like a 'what were you thinking?' series. Work has had me busy lately, but with school coming, I only work until the 18th. Within the next couple weeks, I'll be posting a few Tweets, maybe try and start something else too. Either way, expect something from me every other day on average.

Have a great day!

Edit: I'll changing my profile picture. Not now... but soon. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment