Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Easy 'A'

A couple of months ago, I promised both all of you and myself that I would use my blog more often. Since being released from Bolts by the Bay, I have felt more free. When I was writing on that website, it was not encouraged for me to write on hockey topics using my personal blog. Of course, hockey is a major topic for me, so that made it difficult to write here. That is not a concern anymore, so I figured it would be quite easy to begin posting here regularly. It's safe to say it did not pan out the way I had hoped.

School came along, and despite all of the free time I knew I would have (and actually do have), I still can't manage to make posts regularly. School has had me under stress, along with many changes in my personal life. However, as of about 10 minutes ago, I received an assignment for one of my classes to... well, write on my blog. So within the next week or two, I will be posting blogs specifically for the class. This is a perfect time for me to raise my less-than-satisfactory grade that I currently hold in this class. This will be interesting. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment