Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crosby's 4 Point Night Leads the Penguins Past the Islanders


When Penguins' Center Sidney Crosby scored in the first period of Monday night's game, the croud went nuts as expected. Even I must admit, Crosby's goal was very impressive, and would have been so on any other night. Crosby scored 2 goals and added 2 assists in a 5-0 win against the Islanders in Pittsburgh. As I said on Twitter, I'm very excited to see the Penguins play against another top team in the NHL. Despite Crosby's return, the game became pretty boring after the midway point of the 2nd period. The Islanders failed to show any sign of competitiveness Monday night, and I found myself watching the Patriots beat up on the Chiefs instead. Congrats to Sid on the great return.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment