Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coming Soon: Weekly Reviews

Alright folks, I will soon be doing a weekly article called the "Weekly Review." It's basically self-explanatory: I will pick one day and time frame per week to gather my thoughts on the events of a week and post them on here for you, the reader, to enjoy. Now, I'm still working on finding a time in my weekly schedule where I'm consistently free to do what I need to do, but I will come out with a day a time for you to watch out for. Also, my goal is to get my audience involved in all of my articles. Send me a topic, ANY topic, for me to feature in my Weekly Review. I will review it, see if I find it interesting, and will credit you for coming up with the idea. Any information, or ideas, or anything else that I receive from my audience, I WILL give the appropriate credit for. Just leave me something to use to let someone know so-and-so gave me this this and that i.e. your name, twitter @username, etc, whatever it is that you want me to display. If you want to submit something anonomously, go ahead, just let me know. I'm here to satisfy you, the reader. Thank you for your time, and #StayTuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment