Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekly Reviews Starting On 9/19!

Aright, so I've decided that every Monday will be the day for my Weekly Review article. Every week on Monday, between 10 am and 12 pm, you will find a newly posted article on the previous week's events. These events can include pretty much everything, but will be mostly sports topics. Want me to cover a certain topic? Shoot me an email: gmoreta12@yahoo.com with the subject TOPIC REQUEST and I'll review your proposed idea. You could always tweet me @Gabriel0430 as well. More information can be found in the previous two articles. Any questions comments or concerns can be expressed via a comment on this or the previous two articles, via twitter, or via email. I won't be starting Weekly Reviews this Monday. Instead, the first weekly review will be up on September 19th between 10 am and 12 pm. I will still be posting articles in between, so stay tuned folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment