Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hockey Returns To Winnipeg!

Alright, so I wasn't even a hockey fan when the original Winnipeg team was around, but I am actually extremely excited for the new Jets. I'm excited to see the energy that will surround the Winnipeg team, as hockey fever has taken over in the city. Moving the Thrashers to Winnipeg was a great move by everyone involved. Not only is Winnipeg a GREAT hockey town, as evidenced by the excitement of local fans, but also, Atlanta was a terrible city for hockey in my opinion. The only sports that really work in Hotlanta are baseball and football... okay fine, maybe basketball to. My point is, it is a very exciting time for any Winnipeg Jets fans. I can't wait to see what this team will do. More on Winnipeg's hockey fever here: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=588843

No comments:

Post a Comment