Monday, September 12, 2011

A Semi-Formal Introduction!

Hello, and welcome to Gabe's Take! I will be posting my take on various sports stories, hence the name of the page. I am currently 17, a senior in high school also dual enrolled in college classes. I was born in Kissimmee, Florida (right outside Orlando) and have lived here all of my life. I am a HUGE Tampa Bay Lightning fan, Florida Marlins fan, and I like the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Blackhawks, and a few other teams. I won't tell you all of my preferences, don't wanna spoil the fun! Also.. I absolutely HATE the Yankees and Penguins. I will post biased and unbiased material (mostly unbiased), depending on the story, situation, and my mood. If you have something to say to me, comment in an orderly fashion please. I am very passionate about my teams, but I also try to keep a realistic view of every situation. An un-realistic sports fan is never fun to talk to. So, stay tuned for stories folks! In the mean time, check out a few of my stories I have done here: www.twitwall.com/gabriel0430. Which reminds me: I am on twitter, and tweet actively: Follow me www.twitter.com/gabriel0430. If you want to talk to me personally, I am on Facebook. I will not accept requests from EVERYONE, so please bear with me. Message me personally if you want my Facebook info.

No comments:

Post a Comment