Thursday, September 22, 2011

Marlins Place Leo Nunez On Restricted List

The Florida Marlins have placed Leo Nunez on the restricted list, and suspended him for unknown reasons. His agent also declined to comment on the topic. It seems like the club is trying to keep this as quiet as possible, at least for now. Story here via twitter @mlbtraderumors: http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/09/marlins-place-leo-nunez-on-restricted-list-.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edit: Now I'm reading on twitter rumors that he is headed back to the Dominican Republic.. just rumors for now, no one's sure what Leo is doing. Like always, #staytuned, I will have an update on this story as soon as I find out more and get a chance to post it here.

Edit: I just read on MLB Network that Leo is headed back to the Dominican republic to handle personal matters. Hopefully he'll be back playing at some point with the Marlins. Also, I hope everthing is alright with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment